"I have been performing on the stage since I
was 8 years old. But my most recent experience
as part of the hit musical Loving the Silent Tears has given me a new perspective about stage presence."
Happy New Year! 2015 is off to a great start for me with lots of exciting things happening.
• I was at Sunset Sound recording studio in Hollywood, CA the last week of December 2014 recording my new EP. It was a surreal experience to be recording there. I’ve been listening to the final master this past week and I am really excited to share my new music with you soon (spring release). Stay tuned for more information.
• My new project with Stephanie Ozer (piano) and Ami Molinelli Hart (percussion) is taking off. We are having so much fun working together. Our trio, As Tres Meninas, is now accepting bookings.
• I’ve teamed up with Michael Wiegert (jazz guitarist) for a project as a duo. We will be presenting Brazilian music, American jazz standards, and a surprise here and there.
• I have several exciting projects planned for the end of 2014 and throughout 2015. In December I will be in the studio recording a new EP. Stay tuned for more information about this cool project soon. Release date will be in early, early 2015. I can’t wait!
• I performed at the 31st Festa Uai in my hometown of Poços de Caldas, MG in August of 2013. It was an emotional return to my musical roots of Sertanejo and inspired me to compose a new song for the show; Meu Pai. Since then I’ve continued to write new songs and now plans are underway to record a LIVE CD near the middle of 2015. The LIVE recording will have all original compositions (Sertanejo) written by me and also by my father.
• One more exciting project for late 2015 is in the early planning stages. It is so beyond my wildest dreams that I can’t share ANY info until I am sure it will happen. Maybe a clue or two at the end of the year?
• Thank you so much to Yoshi’s Oakland and their incredible production team for their support of my successful show on October 13th. Yoshi’s continues to be a world class venue. It was a big party and I think everyone had a great time. Check out the videos and photos here on the website. Thank you Donna Phillips and Sandy Shore from Smoothjazz.com for their wonderful photos from the show.
• Let Your Love Rise has been entered in the 57th Annual Grammy Awards in two categories: Best Song & Best Video. The ballots have been mailed and I encourage the voting members to “listen & watch” and then vote for Let Your Love Rise.
• Over 15,000 views of the Let Your Love Rise video! Thank you everyone!
• Let Your Love Rise has been entered in the 57th Annual Grammy Awards in two categories: Best Song & Best Video. I encourage the voting members to “listen & watch” and then vote for Let Your Love Rise.
• Thank you so much to all the Station Directors, Programming Managers, Music Directors, DJ’s, etc. throughout the world for “spinning” Let Your Love Rise on public, university, commercial & internet radio. Let Your Love Rise has been in the Top 40 Smooth Jazz Independent charts for 9 weeks and is still going strong! I really appreciate your support.
• Thank you so much to all of my fans who have viewed the Let Your Love Rise video. We have over 14,000 views !!!
• Fabiana has teamed up with Stephanie Ozer (keyboard) and Ami Molinelli (percussion) to form the new group As Três Meninas. Look for them in Northern California appearances during the rest of 2014 and at more west coast locations in 2015.