"I have been performing on the stage since I
was 8 years old. But my most recent experience
as part of the hit musical Loving the Silent Tears has given me a new perspective about stage presence."
Focus Single #1
Focus Single #2
* I had so much fun recording 3 singles last month in Los Angeles. In collaboration with Rob Bender, the uplifting Good Day should be released in the spring of 2016. A second single is a remix of a song from my É Minha Vez CD scheduled for a 2016 summer release. The third single is absolutely amazing. A gift from my CD/EP Producer and band members. I can’t tell you how excited I am about this song; to be released in 2016. Stay tuned!
• I’ll be in Brazil the first part of November. I am producing & recording a single there with Rodrigo Augusto (duet) called Presente Vivo. We will be recording at Flavio Flakk’s Base Recording Studio, an awesome place full of great gear. I’m looking forward to working with some fantastic musicians; Alexandre de Almeida, Guilherme Cabral, Emerson Merê Carvalho and Daniel.
• Inner Bossa now FOUR (4) consecutive months on the Smooth Jazz Top 50 chart. Unbelievable!
• Our trio As Três Meninas, is checking out some new locations for 2016. Check out our website at www.astresmeninas.com for a show near you. New dates to be announced soon.
• Estou de volta da minha cirurgia. Malhando e estando em forma antes da operção realmente me ajudou no processo de recuperção, Estou a todo vapor para com o restinho de 2015.
• Estou a prestes a gravar 3 singles essa semana em Los Angeles. Uma delas em colaboração com um guitarrista chamado Rob Bender que criou uma canção inspirirada em minha composição Natural . A segunda será um remix de uma das canções do meu primeiro CD É Minha Vez.. Qual sera? E a Terceira foi um presente dado da minha banda querida e produtor Mike Shapiro. Estou sentido muito querida pelos componentes de minha banda.
• Também estou feliz de dizer que estou me preparando para ir ao Brasil no começo de Novembro. Tenho uma single que ajudei o cantor Rodrigo Augusto a compor e vamos gravar lá no Brasil. Também tenho uma enorme alegria de compartilhar com vcs que irei receber uma medalha como Cidadã do Mundo do programa Mundo Afora com o grande apresentador e Jornalista Walther Alvarenga. Será super emocionante!!
• Meu ultimo EP Inner Bossa está por 14 semanas nas paradas TOP 50 de Smooth Jazz e ainda é dificíl acreditar q isso é possível! Um sonho realizado!
• O trio que faço parte também está a todo vapor e temos várias supresas vindo por aê! Fique Ligado www.astresmeninas.com
• I’m back from my surgery. Working out and being in good shape beforehand really helped in the recovery process. Now I’m ready for a full plate of fun during the rest of 2015.
* Recording 3 singles later this week in Los Angeles. One single is in collaboration with Rob Bender called Good Day. It has a moving, upbeat feel to it and I’m excited to be a part of the project. A second single will be a remix from my É Minha Vez CD. Hmmmm. Which song do you think? The third single is a gift from my CD/EP Producer and band members. It was a total surprise and I am certainly feeling the love from everyone involved. Release dates in 2016.
• Gearing up for a trip to Brazil next month. I’ll be recording a single there with Rodrigo Augusto (duet) called Presente Vivo. We are hoping to release it around the December holidays. More news about that next month.
• Inner Bossa now 14 consecutive weeks on the Smooth Jazz Top 50 chart and 16 weeks on the SmoothJazzIndie chart. I’m still pinching myself! Thanks to the DJ’s and Program Directors who picked up True and/or Mouvance for the 2nd half of the Inner Bossa EP radio promotion campaign.
• Our trio As Três Meninas, has been rolling along since June with 10 shows in the second half of 2015. Check out our website at www.astresmeninas.com for a show near you. New dates to be announced soon.
My latest EP Inner Bossa now 11 weeks on the Smooth Jazz Top 50 chart with Day Dreaming as the focus single. The love and support from Program Directors and DJs around the world and within the Smooth Jazz network is absolutely amazing! Special thank you to Smooth Jazz Florida (WSJF-DB), Smooth Jazz Boston (WJMX-DB) & Smooth Jazz Global Radio (WJAZ-DB) for your awesome support.
The second half of the Inner Bossa radio campaign begins today with a GreenStream Jazz Blast sent out to Program Directors around the planet. The focus singles will be my Brazilian remake of the 80’s hit True (Spandau Ballet) and Mouvance an unreleased bossa nova originally recorded in French that I wrote English/Portuguese lyrics for.
Stay tuned !!